Established in 1951 from a family having now 73 years experience in mechanical machinery and construction;
F.lli RIGHINI, based in Ravenna, Italy, is an engineering and manufacturing company operating in the offshore market since 1985.
A leading offshore provider of technology with problem solving aKtude and tailor made capabili?es to respond to client’s needs and expecta?ons
F.lli RIGHINI brand is known in the offshore industry for a large portfolio of products and solutions such as:
- pipe laying and handling systems
- friction clamps for J-lay up to 1500 mT capacity
- rotary and linear winches for mooring and riser pull-in
- chain-jacks for mooring and SCR pull-in
- fairleads and chain-stoppers for FPSO mooring chain
- laying systems for flexibles and umbilicals
- davit cranes for tie-in
- subsea trenching machines
- bear cages and pile lifting tools (ILTs, ELTs)
- electric or Diesel hydraulic power units
- control systems
- any type of taylor made installation aids
F.lli RIGHINI has the capability to support the Customer since the early stages of design for lay-out definition and optimization. Based on many years of expertise and the amount of delivered systems we can help our Customers to focus on the best possible solutions for their needs.
Complete in-house engineering, manufacturing and testing contribute to evolve field-proven concepts to new solutions in order to face the most severe requirements of the offshore industry.
3D modeling and Finite Element analyses are carried out as a standard practice for weight optimization and project reliability. On every project we work in close cooperation with Class Societies such as DnV, ABS, BV, RINA for certification of design, manufacturing and testing of our equipment.
All our equipment undergoes functional and load testing at F.lli RIGHINI factory prior to delivery. Facilities for static and dynamic load testing are available up to several hundred tons, depending on the application.
Every kind of pipe laying and handling equipment can be supplied from pipe storage to the firing line:
- conveyors, elevators, rollers, line-up equipment for double to quadruple joint systems
- friction clamps for J-lay up to 36“ pipe diameter and 1500 mT capacity
- tilting tables with hang-off clamps up to 1500 mT capacity
- control system with man-machine-interfaces
- containerized hydraulic power units (Diesel-driven or by AC motors)
Throughout the years F.lli RIGHINI has designed, manufactured, tested and installed mooring and risers pull-in equipment on board of FPSOs such as chain jacks, hydraulic drum winches, fairleads and deflection sheaves.
Pull-in equipment can be designed on integrated self-displacing modules, equipped with chain lockers, auxiliary winches and hoists, electric or Diesel driven hydraulic power units and control rooms.
- chain jacks
- linear winches
- hydraulic drum
We can provide ATEX Zone 1 and 2 equipment with certification also covering machinery and power units. Equipment has been successfully delivered for projects such as Bonga, Ehra, Akpo, Usan, Cidade de Paraty, CLOV, Quad204.
F.lli RIGHINI can also provide tailor-made solutions for flexible pipes and umbilicals deepwater lay, including:
- lay towers with tensioners
- spooling tower with tensioner
- A&R traction winches and storage drums
- complete control and supervision systems
- integration of third party equipment
Several shipsets of davit cranes have been delivered for sealine repair and tie-in up to 100 mT SWL. Cranes are self-contained and skid-mounted, with integrated HPU and control console. The crane compact dimensions allow for road transport on a standard flat trailer.
Whenever required F.lli RIGHINI can provide assistance to the Clients for installation, commissioning and start-up activities at yards or offshore covering various disciplines (mechanical, hydraulics, electrical, controls/software). Personnel can be also provided for operating our equipment during offshore campaigns.
F.lli RIGHINI can provide overhaul, upgrade or modification of the equipment in service.